Name:
Location: Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya

Am a trained and practicing journalist.I believe censorship is the greatest enemy of journalism.Am the Founder/Executive Director of Media29 Network Limited,a multi-media firm based in Nairobi,Kenya.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

X-maz Kisses - Just 4u

By Different Authors

1. "Kisses blown are kisses wasted, kisses are note kisses unless they are tasted, kisses spread germs and germs are hated, so kiss me baby, I'm vaccinated."

“Never thought that love could feel like this, u must be an angel!”

2. "If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I've blown in the air finally catching up with you!"
3. "The sound of a kiss is much softer than that of a canon - but it's echo lasts a great deal longer."
4. "May our last kisses be many years from now and taste of one another's lips."
5. "If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does."
6. "I’ve kissed a guy... I’ve kissed guys. I just haven’t felt that thing.... That thing... that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person you’re supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, ‘cause you feel so lucky that you’ve found it, and so scared that it’ll go away all at the same time."
7. "Kisses blown are kisses wasted, kisses are note kisses unless they are tasted, kisses spread germs and germs are hated, so kiss me baby, I'm vaccinated."
8. "Never thought that love could feel like this and you changed my world with just one kiss, how can it be that right here with me there's an angel?"
9. "I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But, now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me."
10. "I'd walk half way around the world for just one kiss from you."
11. "Kissing is like real estate. The most important thing is location, location, location."
12. I will be forever yours with just one kiss, setting my soul on fire with eternal bliss."
Submitted by Anonymous

12. "See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
13. "A friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me."
14. "A legal kiss is never as good as a stolen one."
14. "Some women blush when they are kissed, some call for the police, some swear, some bite. But, the worst are those who laugh."
15. "Few men know how to kiss well. Fortunately, I've always had time to teach them."
16. "The best way to break the silence is with a kiss."
16. "A kiss is like a book, it can tell you a thousand words, but in order to under stand the true meaning of it you have to be willing to read between the lines."
17. "Kiss me once,
Kiss me twice,
I know it's silly,
But it's nice!"

18. "I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss."
19. LOVE, Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart.

20. "I have never loved, 'til I first met you."

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control!"

21. If it was love which made me fall for you...then I am still falling."
21. "Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!"
22. "When I look into your eyes my heart starts racing and I see myself falling for you."
23. "Don't let doubts lose the magic of love, because it's not everyday you meet someone who has the magic to let you fall in love!"
24. "When you love someone, you want her to be proud of you. You want her to think that there's nothing in the world you're incapable of and the thought of disappointing her is crippling."
Ends…